Share Your Cup Thursday #34

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup.

Oh how I love this time of year.  Everything about it makes me happy.  The smell of pies and turkey baking in the oven, candied yams, and cranberries.  These are among my favorites!  I feel so very blessed and thank my Heavenly Father for my faith, family, friends and the freedom we enjoy!

I also am so anxious to start decking the halls.  Started a little on my bedroom.  In my opinion there is not a happier time of year.  I even love the hustle and bustle of it all.

Call me crazy, but I just do!

Before I show the features I wanted to show you our Creating Christmas party button.

Santa button 2

I can’t wait!  Please get your posts ready and come join us. One thing I would like to add to Cindy’s Farmstyle Christmas is that you can also link up your holiday cooking and recipes.

Also we would love if you would put our Christmas party button on your sidebar or in a post to help us advertise.  The more the merrier, right?

There may be an added bonus later if you do, just sayin. Heehee!

Now here’s what caught my eye from last week.

I absolutely adore these stacking baskets that Homespun shared.  The mixture and colors are just perfect!

baskets-pile-up-581x1024

I featured A Southern Belle with Northern Roots last week, but I fell head over heals in love with the transformation of this sweet cupboard and everything on it.

DSCN7696

Just look at this ottoman Allyson from Domestic Super Hero made using a pallet.  Pretty amazing if you ask me!

ottoman93

Laurie from Heavens Walk  had a glass top table.  She bought wood and all by her little old self turned it into this beauty.

table91

With Thanksgiving tomorrow how appropriate are these pumpkins by Pollyanna Reinvents?

pumpkin porch pics 003

And  to get us in the mood for Christmas look at these sweet folk art lambs made by Jennifer from Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper, and Ink

one

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

Wishing all of my American Friends a very Happy  and blessed Thanksgiving!

19 comments

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Old Time Cindy said...

Just popped in to let you know I'm excited about the Creating Christmas Link Party! Great inspiring features this week.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Kris said...

Hi Jann. You have some great links there! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I count you among my friends and blessings!!!
xo Kris

Winnie said...

Thank you so much Jann for another party.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Jann thanks for featuring my baskets pile up ! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I an slacking - no post for this week. But did want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful features, Jann!

Thank you so much for hosting.

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Hugs,

Michele

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Jann for my wordpress site I need the HTML code in order to display that Christmas button in my widget thingy....

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jann, and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Love your face!

Kelley~

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Susan

NanaDiana said...

There's some great features here today. Blessings to you and your family and Happy Thanksgiving- xo Diana

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Jann!
Can't wait til the Creating Christmas Party! You can be sure I will be stopping by!
Big hugs, my sweet friend!
Carolynn xoxo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann; love the features this week. Happy Thanksgiving.
Joy

Antiques And Teacups said...

I LOVE the simple blessing sheep! That's my fav this week. Thanks for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving!
Ruth

Heaven's Walk said...

Jann - Thank you so much for including my coffee table make-over in your features! You're the best! :) Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

xoxo laurie

J9sHappiness said...

Hi there, thanks so much for hosting this party! I love your blog! J9 x

The Charm of Home said...

Hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving! Thank you for hosting! Just took note of your Christmas blog parties! Looks fun!
Sherry

Instagram